|ManagerPlus Lightning - 184.108.40.2061|
- New ability to add Inventory items to Maintenance Plans PMs
Developer Note: Before the update, PM designers had the ability to include parts to be used through the Bill of Materials feature. This allowed admins to create PM plans that could be applied to multiple assets. One would name what type of part was to be used. During the actual work order, the user could indicate which actual part ID was utilized. This feature will continue in the Maintenance Plans Tasks. The new feature now permits users to also name specific inventory items that will be consumed during the actual work order execution. Both inventory indication features will now be available when designing your maintenance plans.
- New feature on Request Portal: Site Structure Enabled button. Previously, administrators could give their requesters access to select the correct asset to be worked on. The new Site Structure Enabled button when turned on, will give requesters the ability to drill down to their desired group designated division, department, or actual physical location of the assets. This will help pre-filter the list of assets down to only the ones found in that department or in that location.
- New In-App Asset Import Tool - Now import assets and equipment on your own using this tool.
- Updated the styling of the inventory timeline to match the asset timeline view
- Added vendor labor rate
- Improved the performance of the asset lookup for large datasets
- Browser tabs now show the module you are working in
- Added navigation from vendor parts to the part detail and vice versa
- Added a search bar to vendor parts
- Added the ability to search bins in the inventory detail
- Fixed issue with Notify timing out when generating large quantities of due schedules.
- Fixed unresponsive downtime button on the asset screen.
- Fixed issue with long email addresses displaying incorrectly in vendor details
- Other additional bug fixes & stability improvements
- Standardized the sorting of service tasks to be congruent across PMs and work orders
- Various updates to PO Summary report
|Mobile - 4.0.711 |
- Nothing New
- No new releases at this time
|API and Connectors |
- Nothing New
- No Updates