|ManagerPlus Lightning - 126.96.36.1996|
- Three new Reports are now available in the reports module
- Assets: Log Summary Report
- Assets: Total Cost of Ownership Report
- Inventory: Inventory Valuation
- Major vendor module interface update
Developer Note: Before the update, we were embedding the legacy view from ManagerPlus Cloud into Lightning. This is a redesign of the classic vendor module. It includes all of the previous components and added an additional rating. There will be more to come to this module as we build out additional KPIs and additional vendor communication features.
- Created a link to the part in the "Asset Parts" list
- Minor branding updates
- Added the ability use the assigned vendor in adding labor to work orders
- Major part profile screen interface update
Developer Note: The previous layout of the part screen was missing some elements and had its own unique view. We wanted to bring it into alignment with the asset screen. In addition we added some missing elements such as the additional units of measure, asset parts list, and a utilization graph. We still have a few more elements to add to this layout but we are happy with its progress and you can expect some additional features in here in the coming weeks.
- Added the ability to use the current reading on work order meter readings
Developer Note: We noticed that when receiving your meter readings from another application that it is possible to have decimal values like 100.08 hours. While doing a manual read of the log reading either form inspection or work order the reader might input 100 hours. This is problematic because 100 is fewer hours than the last recorded 100.08 hours. While there are future steps to make this easier one simple trick that was added was to click the icon to use the current reading. This was taken from a similar strategy familiar some ManagerPlus Cloud users.
- New Clock In/Out Design
Developer Note: The clock in/out functionality has been given a long awaited face lift. Look for the clock in and out icons on the work order toolkit. Part of this update was to give the users increased visibility into their labor. You will see a lot of new functionality in here such as the newly designed profile menu (found in the top right hand corner of the app) showcased here with indicators you are clocked in, to what work order, and for how long. In addition there are new work order list indicators and clocking into a work order automatically schedules the work order for that time if not previously scheduled so that is will display on the planning board.
- New webinars link can now be found in the collaboration center - please check it out for a brand new free webinar schedule.
- Added support for Operator Users
- In purchase orders the vendor field was displaying the vendor ID instead of the vendor name.
- Fixed some cosmetic issues in purchase orders when displaying on mobile device
- Corrected a datetime display issue that was displaying the wrong time when editing a previously posted log entry
Developer Note: In older versions of ManagerPlus it was possible to create duplicate units of measure. These have since been carried over to Lightning. While this is no longer possible to create duplicate units of measure this indicator serves as identifying the duplicate. - These can be deleted if no longer in use.
- Fixed functional issues in the bin management screen that occurred after deleting a bin
- Corrected save issues in the part details window that would not save changes to the vendor parts list
- When adding attachments there were occasions where the upload loader would remain after the attachment was added.
- Parts list grid optimizations - this was done to improve toggling between KPI or other pre-filters on the list then back to the standard list filter
- Purchase order module advanced search now searches part ID's as part of the detail search
- Fixed an issue prohibiting some mobile users access to request portals
|Mobile - 4.0.703|
- Nothing New
- Fixed an issue with service tasks often not displaying in iOS
|API and Connectors |
- Nothing New
- No Updates