|ManagerPlus Lightning - 184.108.40.2067|
- Font update to ManagerPlus Lightning
- Added the ability to utilize a non-system generated PO number
|Developer Note: Many organizations require the utilization of their own internal PO numbers - with this option ManagerPlus does NOT generate system-created PO number but rather requires the user to supply one. This should be a common integration or reference point between the ManagerPlus and the accounting system used to generate initial the PO number.|
- Child assets can now be associated to any parent regardless of group association.
- Did some performance tuning to work order parts lists
- New Bin Management Window - This feature allows you to manage bins.
|Developer Note: For those that used the Bin Manager in some of the legacy versions of ManagerPlus you may be interested in a few additions. For one, it now shows which bins are available for use (there is no active part associated to the bin). You can also see bins that may be overused by the indication that there are multiple parts associated to the bin. All of this contributes to a list view KPI for your warehouse to show you Warehouse utilization which assess how much of your space you have open.|
- New Purchase Order Summary Report
- New Downtime Report
- New Create Purchase Order From Purchase Order
|Developer Note: The Create Purchase Order option actually a two part feature. You can create a Purchase Order from a Work Order or you can create a Work Order from a Purchase Order. The latter option is especially useful for vendor work that requires a PO first - then a work order can be created from the Purchase Order.|
- Updated the user management KPIs to include a new license type "Operators". Operators will be part of our new inspection solution - For more info on this you can visit the collaboration center in the section "Upcoming Features"
- Added a link in the collaboration center to weekly training webinars. Webinar Signup Link can be found here for your convenience.
- Welcome email now sent to new requester with a link to the request portal and an associated password link for new sequesters to set their password
- Fixes to WO and PO printing as well as ManagerPlus | Bi
Developer Note: We were seeing instances where work order and purchase orders would not print. We also found instances that ManagerPlus Bi would not load. We traced both of these issues to a issue with our Bi and printing services. This should remedy the stability and reliability of printing as well as the utilization of ManagerPlus Bi.
- Corrected an issue prohibiting the reopening of work orders with components
- Fixed an issue that would not allow the deletion of a site address
- Corrected an issue saving custom fields in the Inventory module
- Log entries not displaying the proper time zone offset on some screens was corrected
- Speed optimization made for work order parts
- Corrected the purchase order lines to use only the associated additional units of measure for purchasing instead of the whole list.
- Some minor updates for performance in the Inventory List view
- Custom field display and saving issues were corrected for inventory custom fields
- Fiexed an issue with child log entries entered in via the parent asset that was causing the log entry to not utilize the correct change.
|Mobile - 4.0.697|
- Nothing New
- No Updates
|API and Connectors|
- Nothing New
- No Updates