Planned Maintenance is an important part of ManagerPlus. Being able to create and maintain Planned Maintenance is critical for successful Asset Management.
1. Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Settings icon on the side ribbon.
2. Once you have clicked the Settings icon, you’ll click on the Maintenance Plans button, found in the Libraries section.
3. Click on the sub-category of the Plan Category you wish to add a Planned Maintenance to, followed by Create New Plan, or click on an already existing Plan, then click on Create New PM.
4. Upon clicking on Create New Plan, give the plan a name, then click on Create New PM.
5. Fill in the appropriate information, including PM Name, Purpose, Work Type, Set Work Order Due Date and Reset Timing, then click on Save.
6. After clicking on Save, you may then add specific Tasks or Schedule Rules if needed.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Planned Maintenance, click here.
To learn how to Add a Note to a Planned Maintenance, click here.
To learn how to Edit a Planned Maintenance Record, click here.
To learn how to Inactivate, Edit, and Duplicate a Planned Maintenance Record, click here.
To learn how to Create a New Plan and Plan Category, click here.
To learn how to Update Planned Maintenance Assigned to Information, click here.
To learn how to Adjusting Planned Maintenance Progress, click here.
To learn how to Creating Due Planned Maintenance, click here.
To view the Maintenance Library Overview, click here.
To view the Planned Maintenance Dashboard Overview, click here.