One of the major advantages of ManagerPlus is the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that give you a quick, at-a-glance, image of how a particular Asset is doing. One of these KPI’s is the Accumulating Cost graph on the main page of any Asset. To access this graph and see more details on it, follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Assets icon on the side ribbon.
2. Open an already existing Asset from your Asset list.
3. The KPI graph is labeled Accumulating Costs and is located to the right of the Asset Image. It has the dollar amounts listed vertically on the left and the quarterly dates listed horizontally on the bottom, with the respective bar graphs rising from each section. Click on any column to access more information about that particular cost associated with that Asset.
If at any time you need to go back a graph, there is a back arrow on the top right that will let you start over and pull up different information on the KPI.
4. You will then see a monthly breakdown of that time period, again, with the cost on the left and the months on the bottom. Click on any column to access more information about that particular monthly cost associated with that Asset.
5. The final graph will show you the break down of each individual cost. If you want to see the specifics of each Work Order, you can click on the record and pull up the specifics of that posted cost.
Useful Information and Links: