Adding a note to your work request is an integral part of completing your work request. Posting notes is an important feature of the work request.
1. Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Request icon.
2. Open an already existing Work Request by double clicking on the item.
3. You have the choice to add either a New Internal Note or a New Public Note. Click on either option to add the needed note.
A New Internal Note is defined as a note that will stay internal and a notification will be sent to the individuals assigned to the work request.
A New Public Note is defined as a note that will become public and a notification will be sent to all individuals involved, including the work requester.
The process of adding a note is the same on forms of notes.
4. Add the needed message in the note pop-up, then select Add Note icon.
5. After adding the message in the note section, select the Complete icon, on the bottom right hand of the screen, and you will then have successfully added a Note to your Work Request.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create a Work Request Portal, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Request through the Request Portal, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Find your Company's Request Portal URL, click here.
To learn how to Add Custom Fields for Work Request Management, click here.