Creating a Chained Report from your Business Intelligence module is a simple process. In just a few simple steps, you can create a Chained Report from your Business Intelligence module. The following steps will help you create a Chained Report:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. After logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Business Intelligence icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Click on the Create New Report icon on the top left corner of the page, followed by Chained Report.
3. You will be prompted to enter a name for the report and then select the folder for the report and enter a description for the report. Then click on Next.
4. Select the Reports that you wish to include in the output of the Chained Report by dragging and dropping them into the assigned area, then click Next.
5. Select from the General Options, the Options that you would like to be in your Chained Report, then select Save and Close.
Useful Information and Links: