Creating a Dashboard from your Business Intelligence module is a simple process. In just a few simple steps, you can create a Dashboard from your Business Intelligence module. The following steps will help you create a Dashboard:
1. After logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Business Intelligence icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Click on the Create New Report icon on the top left corner of the page, followed by Dashboard.
3. Click and drag the icon New Tile into the dashboard designer.
4. Then click on the field you wish to add to the tile that has just been created and drag and drop into the tile. Repeat for all the fields that you wish to add.
You can adjust the size of the tile as well as other elements of the tile by selecting on the ellipses icon or the chart/table icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the tile.
5. Once completed, click on the Save icon. A side panel will appear, asking for the dashboard to be named, be given a description, and what folder the dashboard will saved in. Once completed, click on Save Dashboard.
Useful Information and Links: