Creating folders for Business Intelligence reports is a good way to organize your general and custom reports.
Creating a folder is a simple process. The following steps will help you create a folder:
1. After logging into ManagerPlus account, click on the Business Intelligence icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Click on the green Permissions button at the bottom of the page.
3. To create a main folder, click on the plus icon on the top of the screen.
If you want to add a sub-folder, go to Step 5.
4. Type in the name of the folder you want to create, then click on the New icon.
5. To add a sub-folder, click on the New icon on the appropriate folder.
To update a folder, go to Step 6.
To delete a folder, go to Step 7.
6. To update a folder, click on the Update icon on the appropriate folder.
7. To delete a folder, click on the Delete icon on the appropriate folder. A pop-up message will appear asking for confirmation on the deletion.
Useful Information and Links: