The Assets module is the heart of the ManagerPlus program. It is where all of your equipment, facilities, and grounds are defined and maintained.
One of the major advantages of ManagerPlus is the flexibility it gives you in defining and maintaining almost anything that needs scheduled maintenance. The Assets module allows you to define and track Assets by the entity they are assigned to.
Creating a Work Order from the Asset Management screen is easy and can be completed in a few simple steps.
1. Log into ManagerPlus and click on the Assets icon on the side column.
2. Once you have clicked the Assets icon, open the desired Asset.
3. Click on the View Work Orders icon at the top right section of the screen.
4. Next, click on Create New Work Order.
5. Fill in the appropriate information, then click on Create Work Order to successfully create the Work Order.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to create a work order in the work order module, click here.
To learn how to add an attachment to a work order, click here.
To learn how to add labor to a work order, click here.
To learn how to add notes to a work order, click here.
To learn how to add other costs to a work order, click here.
To learn how to add parts to a work order, click here.
To learn how to add a service task to a work order, click here.