Adding Service Tasks to a Work Order is an integral part of completing your Work Order. Posting Service Tasks is an important feature of the Work Order and can be done by the following steps:
1. Create a new Work Order or open an already existing Work Order.
If creating a new Work Order, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 2.
2. Click on the Tasks icon.
3. Click on Add Tasks, then select the appropriate task from the menu, then click the Add to Work Order button.
4. To create a new task, after clicking on Add Tasks, click on the Create New Task icon.
5. Fill in the appropriate information in the boxes and drop-down menu, then select either Save & Add or Save & Select to continue.
6. Once the Service Task is added, click on the Save icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added a Service Task to your Work Order and are ready to proceed.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Manage Notes on a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Add Labor on a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Add Parts to a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Work Order, click here.