Adding Notes to a Work Order can be done by following these simple steps:
1. After logging into ManagerPlus, click on the Work Orders icon on the side panel.
2. Click on New Work Order to create a new Work Order or open an already existing Work Order.
If creating a new Work Order, all required fields must be filled in and saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Notes icon.
4. Click on either New Internal Note, or New Public Note.
A New Internal Note is defined as a note that will stay internal and a notification will be sent to the individuals assigned to the work request.
A New Public Note is defined as a note that will become public and a notification will be sent to all individuals involved, including the work requester.
5. Add the needed message in the note pop-up, then select Add Note button.
6. After adding the message in the note section, select the Save button, located at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Add Labor on a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Add Parts to a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Work Order, click here.