Posting and tracking labor is an important feature of a Work Order. Labor can also be added by clocking in and out of the Work Order.
Labor hours, rate, and other elements in this field will not be posted until the Work Order is complete..
1. After logging into ManagerPlus account, click on the Work Orders icon on the side panel.
2. Create a new Work Order or open an already existing Work Order.
If creating a new Work Order, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 2. If you need help on how to create a new Work Order, see article “Creating a Work Order.”
3. Select the Labor icon.
4. Click on Add Labor tab.
5. Select from the drop-down menu titled Contact the user whose labor is being added.
When you add a contact, the labor rate field is automatically populated with information from the contact record, however, you can override this rate if needed.
6. Select from the drop-down menu titled Task Code what type of work is being done.
7. Select from the drop-down menu titled Labor Date the date the labor was performed.
By default, the current date will auto-populate in this section. If another date is needed, select the correct date from the calendar pop-up when clicking the drop-down menu.
8. In the section titled Hours, enter in the amount of time the User used to complete the Work Order.
9. On the Budget tab, click the most appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
For more information on budgets, please check out our budget webinars.
10. Select Save when all relevant data has been entered, and your labor input will be complete.
11. To delete an entry, click on the hyperlink Delete, and the information will be deleted.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Manage Notes on a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Add Parts to a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Order, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Work Order, click here.