Setting up Custom Report Criteria is a simple process and can be done by completing the following set of instructions:
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, and + Enterprise.
1. After logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Reports icon on the main ribbon.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen is a list of different report categories. Click on the desired category.
3. In the Report Criteria group, click the Selection drop-down menu and select the option that best describes the type of records you want to include in the report. The default is All Records.
4. To add custom search criteria to your report, click on the Add Search Criteria. You have the option of And or Or to the search criteria. You then can add what specific criteria that you want searched through. When you have completed the information, click on the Add icon.
5. Click the Run Report button to generate the report. The generated report will open in the format selected in the Default View field.
Useful Information and Links
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Set Reports for Work Orders, click here.
To learn how to Set Reports for Purchase Orders, click here.
To learn how to Set Reports for Inspections, click here.