Creating an automated task in Notify is simple to do and can be done by completing the following steps:
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Options tab on the main ribbon of ManagerPlus.
2. Then click on the Notify icon.
3. Click on the New icon.
4. Select from drop-down menu under the Templates label Automated Tasks.
A definition of all the available kinds of Automated Tasks are available on the current screen.
5. Click on the Next button.
6. Select from the drop-down menu in the Criteria section whether this Notification will be for all records, or for a specific record grouping. In the Options section, there are some individual items that can be selected. Once all items have been selected, click on the Next arrow icon.
In the Options Section, each Notification will have individual, custom choices that are specific to that Notification.
7. The Scheduling page allows you to determine the frequency of the Notifications being sent out. From the Scheduled drop-down menu, you can choose from Daily, Weekdays, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. The Starts On menu will allow you to choose when to start the Notification and the Every menu will allow you to set the frequency of the emails in minutes. Once you have established the frequency, click on the Next arrow icon.
8. Finally, the Name & Description page will allow you to give the Notification a Name and Detailed Description. Once you have done that, click on the Save and Finish button.
9. Once the Notification has been given a name and description and clicked on the Save and Finish button, you will be given the chance to review all the information. If any information is changed, select the Save icon, then click on the Cancel icon to exit the menu.
10. To delete a Notification, select the desired Notification, click on the Delete icon located at the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Confirm the deletion the Notification is deleted.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Subscribe to a Notification, click here.
To learn how to Use Tools in Notify, click here.