RELEASE NOTES: 08/22/2019
Modified on: Fri, 11 Oct, 2019 at 8:38 AM
RELEASE DATE: 08/22/2019
Version - 4.0.673
- New Work Order List filter to filter by "scheduled" work (work orders originating from a maintenance schedule)
- Fixed an issue not allowing you to users to select vendors in work order labor
- Corrected a display issue not displaying users in the contact lookup
- For tablets fixed an issue showing completed work orders in the open work order section of the asset screen
- Added some additional stabilization to cycle counts to prevent freezes or crashes
- Service item notes now load on historical work orders
- Fixed an issue with the inspection due date fluctuating on close of the inspection
- Corrected an issue with POs reverting to original costs after updating and saving. (changes were not being retained)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.