Creating and editing custom fields for assets lets you customize specific fields for your asset. You can create and
edit custom fields by completing the following steps:
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Assets icon on the main ribbon of ManagerPlus.
2. Then click on the Module Settings icon on the top right section.
3. After clicking on the Module Settings icon, select the category that you want to create the field for, and then click on the Add Custom Field icon.
4. Then, click on the New icon.
5. Fill in the required information then click on OK.
6. To modify or edit a custom field, click on the Add Custom Field icon again, and double click on the desired Field Name. From there, you can edit any of the given fields.
Clicking on the Update icon will allow you to make the custom field Required and add a Default Value. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To delete an existing custom field, click on the Delete icon. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you have confirmed the desired delete action, the custom field will be permanently deleted.
Useful Information and Links: