Adding custom fields to your Work Request Management Portal is easy to do and can be done by following the steps below.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Requests icon on the main ribbon.
2. After clicking on the Requests icon, you will be redirected to the Request Management Console, where you will need to log in again with your credentials.
3. Once you have logged into the Request Management Console, you will need to click on the Settings icon.
4. Click on the Portal icon, which is in the Tools and Support section.
5. Click on the Add Custom Field icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. A pop-up window will appear, where you will need to click on the green New button.
7. Next, fill out the information for, Field Name, Group and Data Type, then click on Save.
8. Once saved, the Custom Field will appear under the Custom Field section, where you will have the chance to select if the newly created field needs to be required or not.
9. To delete the custom field, simply click on the Delete icon on the far right-hand side of the screen.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Request Through the Request Portal, click here.
To learn how to Find Your Company’s Request Portal URL, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Add Notes to a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Access the Request Management Console, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Request Portal, click here.
To learn how to Add Custom Fields for Work Request Management, click here.