One of the best features of ManagerPlus is the ability to create Work Requests through a Work Request Portal. A Work Request Portal can be accessed by users and nonusers of ManagerPlus The following steps will help you create a Work Request Portal:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Requests icon on the main ribbon.
2. After clicking on the Requests icon, you will be redirected to the Request Management Console, where you will need to log in again with your credentials.
3. Once you have logged into the Request Management Console, you will need to click on the Settings icon.
4. Click on the Portal icon, which is in the Tools and Support section.
5. Click on New in the green Save button to create a new Work Request Portal.
6. Once you have clicked on New, a Request Management Portal will appear with fields to complete.
7. Once the fields are complete, click Save, and you have finished creating a new Work Request Portal.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Request Through the Request Portal, click here.
To learn how to Find Your Company’s Request Portal URL, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Add Notes to a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Access the Request Management Console, click here.
To learn how to Add Custom Fields for Work Request Management, click here.
To learn how to Add Custom Fields to the Work Request Management Portal, click here.
* Indicates Required Field
*Portal Name – This is the name you will give the Work Request Portal. The portal name may contain only letters and numbers.
URL – This is the specific URL for your Work Request Portal.
Portal Type – Either *Open Forms or Secured.
Portal Enabled – This icon will determine whether the portal is currently active.
White Label – Whether or not you want the ManagerPlus label on the Work Request Portal.
*Open Forms creates several more forms including Use Captcha, Entity, and Contacts Only.
Help and Contact:
Display Help Phone – Choose whether to display a phone number for the requester to call.
Display Help Email – Choose whether to display an email for the requester to email.
Display Twitter Link – Choose whether to display your Twitter page.
Display Facebook Link – Choose whether to display your Facebook page.
Allow Asset Lookup – Select this if you want to allow the requester to look up a specific Asset.
Asset Label – Lets you rename Asset to a different term that may be more suitable to your business.
Require Asset – Select this if you want to require the asset when submitting a Work Request.
*Open Forms creates several more forms including Entity Label, Phone Field, Require Phone, Name Field, Require Name, Require Description, Request Form Title and Welcome Message.
Custom Fields: You have the option to create Custom Fields.
Work Order Fields:
*Open Forms does not require Work Order Fields.