Occasionally there may be times where Vendor Records may need to be merged. To do so, follow the steps below:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. After logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Options tab in the ribbon on main page.
2. Click on the User Management icon.
3. Click on the Module Settings icon.
4. Click on the Manage Roles line, underneath the Lookups menu.
5. A pop-up menu will appear with the different Roles listed. Select the desired profile, then double click to open the Security Roles Lookup for that Role.
6. Click on the Edit icon for the Vendors option.
7. Under the Vendors Options/Permission column, select the Allow Vendor Merge box, then select OK.
8. Select the Modules tab, then select the Vendors icon.
9. Right click on the Vendor you want to merge with another Vendor and select Merge Into.
10. From the contact list, select the Vendor that you want to merge the previous Vendor with. then click OK.
11. A confirmation pop-up window will ask you to confirm the merge. Click on OK and the merge is complete.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Import Vendors, click here.
To learn how to Manage Vendor Phone Numbers, click here.
To learn how to Manage Credit Memos for a Vendor, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes in a Vendor Profile, click here.
To learn how to Associate a Part with a Vendor, click here.
To learn how to Create a Vendor Manually, click here.
To learn how to Manage a Vendors Address, click here.
To learn how to Manage Vendor Entity Assignments, click here.
To learn how to View the Vendor Work Order and Inspection History, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Vendor Record, click here.
To learn how to Delete a Vendor, click here.