RELEASE NOTES: 2/09/2018
Modified on: Fri, 6 Sep, 2019 at 10:05 AM
RELEASE DATE: 2/09/2018
Version - 126.96.36.1993
- Asset Tracking can now suppress the auto movement of assets between locations within the Asset Tracking module based on location data captured from connectors
- Added part images, barcodes, notes and part invoicing data to ManagerPlus | Bi
- Updated the VisionLink connector correcting a disconnect issue
- Asset Tracking locations moved by a ManagerPlus process now read "System" as the creator of the transaction
- Fixed a scrolling issue in the vendor list that would display duplicate vendors
- Corrected the issue with the asset list prohibiting the addition of "Parent Asset"
- Asset custom fields now appropriately show in the asset info tab on the work order
- Corrected criteria usage in the employee labor report - the report now respects employee name when using custom criteria
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.