RELEASE NOTES: 10/26/2017
Modified on: Fri, 6 Sep, 2019 at 10:08 AM
RELEASE DATE: 10/26/2017
Version - 188.8.131.522
- New Employee Work Load graph and drill in report now available in ManagerPlus|Bi -
- Developer Note: You can find this new graph and associated report under the maintenance dashboard elements
- Major performance enhancement in cycle counts for processing counts containing thousands of parts
- Developer Note: This usually correlates with processing a large volume of parts commonly done by using the import feature found on the Cycle Count detail screen
- Corrected the date displays on the Inventory Stocking Levels Report
- Added missing fields that made sense to the "Line Items Received" report, as well as corrected an issue with subtotals not calculating correctly
- Removed an inaccurate warning falsely indicating a work order already exists for a schedule
- Optimized the work order completion validation: we were sometimes getting validation restraint messages and blocks where none were intended
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.