RELEASE NOTES: 05/25/2017
Modified on: Fri, 6 Sep, 2019 at 10:14 AM
RELEASE DATE: 05/25/2017
Version - 22.214.171.1240
- An issue that was causing the asset detail's work order history tab to reorder columns unexpectedly when editing the column layout has been corrected
- Error fixed that was causing the loading graphic to continuously display when sending certain reports to excel - even after the report was generated
- Corrected the over-shortening of UPC labels printed using the part UPC report
- Corrected the clock-in/clock-out function to appropriately consider appropriate time zone offset from the company settings
- Added additional restrictions to sent transfers - this was done to prohibit alterations to transfers that have already been sent
- Sending a transfer now appropriately saves all edits prior to making the send
- The insufficient quantities flag in transfers now only flags when there is insufficient quantities prior to sending the transfer - as opposed to after as well
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.