RELEASE NOTES: 10/06/2016
Modified on: Fri, 6 Sep, 2019 at 9:24 AM
RELEASE DATE: 10/06/2016
Version - 184.108.40.2067
- Removed the option to alter inventory method after it is initially chosen in setup - Note this option is still available but because it requires revaluation of inventory it is now only available as a professional service. For more information on changing your inventory method please bring up to our support team.
- Release notes are now a clickable link on the home screen - click the version number to access the release notes from the home screen.
- Added the asset group tree to the schedules due list
- Fixed an auto populate issue in work requests - assets now auto populate correctly when typing.
- Corrected a UTC time stamp issue not taking into account UTC offset when creating a work request from the work request website.
- Small Business Edition Only - Corrected an issue assigning vendors to an asset in the asset detail screen.
- Enterprise Version Only - Corrected an issue with child assets drop down menus were not filtering properly by entity.
- Removed an unintended sorting icon in the inspections module.
- New Logs Entry Mobile App introduced - BETA
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.