Copying your Inspection is an integral part of completing your Inspection. The Copy Inspection command allows you to create a new Inspection based on an existing Inspection. You can use an Inspection that contains frequently encountered issues as a template to create similar Inspections.
Contact, Labor Date, Hours, Labor Rate, and Budget ID will not be posted until the Inspection is complete.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. After logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Inspections icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Open the already existing Inspection that you wish to copy.
3. Select the Copy Inspection field, found on the bottom ribbon.
4. Select the items you want to include in the Copy by selecting the appropriate check boxes. You can include any of the following: Notes, Attachments and Custom Fields.
5. You can then copy the Inspection in one of two ways. For a single copy of the Inspection, select the Copy and Close icon, and you are finished. For multiple copies, select the Copy icon, then repeat Step 4. and Step 5. until you have the desired amount of copied Inspections.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Build an Inspection Schedule, click here.
To learn how to Create a Manual Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Execute an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Add Labor to an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes in an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Re-Open an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to View Past Inspections and the Status History of an Inspection, click here.