Adding an attachment to your work request is an integral part of completing your work request. Posting attachments is an important feature of the work request.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Request icon on the main ribbon.
2. After clicking on the Requests icon, you will be redirected to the Request Management Console, where you will need to log in again with your credentials.
3. After you have entered your credentials and signed in, open an already existing Work Request by double clicking on the item.
4. You have the choice to add an Attachment by either clicking on Add Attachment or by simply using the Drop files here feature. To add an Attachment using the Add Attachment icon feature, click on the icon, then select the file in the pop-up screen and select Open. To use the Drop files here feature, open the appropriate folder with the desired file to attach and drag and drop the file in the designated area.
5. After adding the Attachment, select the Complete icon, on the bottom right hand of the screen, and you will then have successfully added an Attachment to your Work Request.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Request Through the Request Portal, click here.
To learn how to Find Your Company’s Request Portal URL, click here.
To learn how to Add Notes to a Work Request, click here.
To learn how to Access the Request Management Console, click here.
To learn how to Create a Work Request Portal, click here.
To learn how to Add Custom Fields for Work Request Management, click here.
To learn how to Add Custom Fields to the Work Request Management Portal, click here.