Connect your John Deere Operations Center with ManagerPlus to view in ManagerPlus machine monitoring data from your JDLink enabled equipment.
By bringing in hours and miles/kilometers from your JDLink enabled equipment, ManagerPlus can automatically process your maintenance schedules, report on cost by utilization and ensure even better asset management. For more information about John Deere, click here.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce data entry by synchronizing assets from Operations Center to ManagerPlus based on serial number*.
- Increase accuracy by automatically capturing machine data such as machine hours and miles/kilometer from your JDLink enabled machines.
- Progress log-based schedules without manual log entries.
- Enhance your utilization of ManagerPlus and John Deere Operations Center with combined data reporting.
*If you are in need of help with implementing this connector you may reach out to Technical Support at the number shown below.
In order to have a successful and timely set-up there is some information you will need to gather before calling our Technical Support. Listed below is the needed information that you will be asked to give our Support team:
- You must contact John Deere and get a dedicated service account that is API enabled.
- Obtain a John Deere database name, email address and password.
Once you have gathered the information listed above, you will need to reach out to our Technical Support team who will set up the John Deere connector for you. The number for our Technical Support team is 844-423-5900.