ClearPathGPS™, headquartered in Santa Barbara, California, has brought easy-to-use and easy-to-afford GPS tracking solutions to small and mid-sized fleets since 2013. Their customers span a wide variety of industries including construction, field services, delivery, transportation and distribution among many others. Their easy-to-use fleet management solutions are delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and through our mobile applications enabling our customers to access their data from anywhere anytime. ClearPathGPS™ customers use these services to substantially increase productivity while driving down operational expenses of their mobile workforces.
This connector automatically brings machine and vehicle data from ClearPathGPS™. By bringing in hours and miles/kilometers from your ClearPathGPS™ enabled equipment, we can automatically progress your maintenance schedules, report on cost by utilization and ensure even better asset management and reportability. For more information on ClearPathGPS™, click here.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce data entry by synchronizing assets from ClearPathGPS™ to ManagerPlus based on serial number or VIN*.
- Increase accuracy by automatically capturing vehicle and machine data such as machine hours and miles/kilometers from your ClearPathGPS™ enabled vehicles and equipment.
- Progress log-based schedules without manual log entries.
- Enhance your utilization of ManagerPlus and ClearPathGPS™ with combined data reporting.
*If you are in need of help with implementing this connector you may reach out to Technical Support at the number shown below.
In order to have a successful and timely set-up there is some information you will need to gather before calling our Technical Support. Listed below is the needed information that you will be asked to give our Support team:
- You must contact ClearPathGPS™ and get a dedicated service account that is API enabled.
- Obtain a ClearPathGPS™ database name, email address and password.
Once you have gathered the information listed above, you will need to reach out to our Technical Support team who will set up the ClearPathGPS™ connector for you. The number for our Technical Support team is 844-423-5900