Managing a Vendor’s Address is an important feature of creating a successful Vendor profile and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Create a new Vendor or open an already existing Vendor.
If creating a new Vendor, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 2.
2. Click on the Addresses tab.
3. Select the Add Address icon.
To update an Address, go to Step 6. To Delete an Address go to Step 7.
4. Next, select the Address type, whether it be Physical, Shipping, Billing, or Mailing. Then add in the appropriate Address.
You can add custom fields and Delete existing fields by clicking on the ". . ." icon located next to the drop-down menu.
The Default fields are optional and are not required but may provide ease of use.
5. Click on the Save icon. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Address to your Vendor and are ready to proceed.
6. To update an Address, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter in the correct information to the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
7. To Delete an Address, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will appear asking you to confirm. If you need to enter in a new Address and need help, return to Step 4.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Import Vendors, click here.
To learn how to Manage Vendor Phone Numbers, click here.
To learn how to Manage Credit Memos for a Vendor, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes in a Vendor Profile, click here.
To learn how to Associate a Part with a Vendor, click here.
To learn how to Create a Vendor Manually, click here.
To learn how to Manage Vendor Entity Assignments, click here.
To learn how to View the Vendor Work Order and Inspection History, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to a Vendor Record, click here.
To learn how to Delete a Vendor, click here.
To learn how to Merge Vendor Records, click here.