Managing Notes to a Schedule can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Schedule Groups icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Create a New Schedule or open an already existing
If creating a new schedule group, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Schedules tab on the upper left-hand section, then the Notes tab in the bottom right-hand section.
4. Select the New Note icon.
To modify or edit a note, go to Step 6.
To delete a note, go to Step 7.
5. Once the Note section has opened, enter in the desired Notes to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
6. To modify or edit a Note in a Schedule, click on the Update pencil icon. You will then be able to edit the attached Note. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To Delete an existing Note, click on the Delete icon. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you have confirmed the desired Delete action, the Note will be permanently deleted.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Schedule Groups Manually, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment or URL to a Schedule Group, click here.