Creating an Inspection Schedule Template is a simple process that will allow you to create an Inspection that can be repeated on a cycle.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. After logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Schedule Groups icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Click on the group name that you wish to add a Schedule to.
3. Click on the New Schedule icon. A drop-down menu will appear. Select Scheduled Inspection.
4. Fill in the required fields in the Scheduled Inspection section.
Schedule ID and Reset Timing are required fields that must be filled out to complete the inspection schedule.
5. Click on the Save icon. Once you have saved the Scheduled Inspection, it is now part of your scheduled groups.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create a Manual Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Execute an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Add Labor to an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes in an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Re-Open an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Copy an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to View Past Inspections and the Status History of an Inspection, click here.
Fields * indicates a required field.
*Schedule ID: This will be the name of the scheduled inspection, such as 90-day inspection, or Tire Rotation
Purpose: Though not required, this field can help you define the purpose or reasoning behind the specified Scheduled Inspection.
*Reset Timing: The optimal choices are completed or created. Completed refers to the scheduled task will reset when the task is completed and created refers to the calendar schedule of when it was created.
Active: If you want this to be an active, recurring inspection by default, automatically resetting after a completed inspection.
Set Inspection Due Date: This function will allow you to set a specific date for the inspection to be completed.