Adding Labor to your Inspection is an integral part of completing your Inspection. Posting and tracking your Labor is an important feature of the Work Order. Labor can also be added by clocking in and out of the Work Order.
Contact, Labor Date, Hours, Labor Rate, and Budget ID will not be posted until the Inspection is complete.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Create a new Inspection or open an already existing Inspection.
If creating a new Inspection, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 2.
2. Select the Labor tab, found on the bottom ribbon.
3. Click on the Add Labor icon.
4. Select from the Contact drop-down menu the appropriate individual to whom the Labor is being attributed to.
When you add a Contact, the Labor rate field is automatically populated with information from the Contact Record, however, you can override this rate if needed.
By default, the Current Date will auto-populate in this section. If another Date is needed, select the correct Date from the calendar pop-up when clicking the drop-down menu.
5. In the section titled Hours, enter in the amount of time the User used to complete the word order.
6. On the Budget ID tab, click the most appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
For more information on budget id’s, please check out our budget webinars.
7. Select Save when all relevant data has been entered, and your Labor input will be complete.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Build an Inspection Schedule, click here.
To learn how to Create a Manual Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Execute an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Add an Attachment to an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes in an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Re-Open an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to Copy an Inspection, click here.
To learn how to View Past Inspections and the Status History of an Inspection, click here.