You can store barcode information for the parts in your inventory by adding them via the barcodes snap panel. You can add a barcode to a part record in a few easy steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Inventory icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Create a new Inventory Record or open an already existing Inventory Record from your record list.
If creating a new inventory record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Barcodes tab on the upper-right hand ribbon section.
4. Next, click on the Add Barcode icon.
5. Type the barcode into the Barcode field, then select a vendor from the drop-down list, or click “. . .” to select a vendor from the Vendors Lookup.
6. Once the barcode and vendor information has been added, click on the Save icon.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Add a Part to Your Inventory Manually, click here.
To learn how to Import Inventory Items, click here.
To learn how to Create an Inventory Item Manually, click here.
To learn how to Add an Image to a Part Record, click here.
To learn how to Add Warranty Information to a Part Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes to a Part Record, click here.