Managing notes in a part record inventory is an important feature of creating a successful inventory profile and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Inventory icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Inventory Item or open an already existing Inventory Item from your inventory list.
If creating a new Inventory Item, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Notes tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking on the Notes tab, select the New Note icon.
To modify or edit a note, go to Step 6.
To delete a note, go to Step 7.
5. Once the note section has opened, enter in the desired notes to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
6. To modify or edit a note in a part record, click on the Update icon. You will then be able to edit the attached note. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To delete an existing note, click on the Delete icon. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you have confirmed the desired delete action, the note will be permanently desired.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Add a Part to Your Inventory Manually, click here.
To learn how to Import Inventory Items, click here.
To learn how to Create an Inventory Item Manually, click here.
To learn how to Add an Image to a Part Record, click here.
To learn how to Store Barcodes in an Inventory, click here.
To learn how to Add Warranty Information to a Part Record, click here.