Importing your Inventory items is a simple process that can be accomplished in just a few steps. The following steps will help you import an Inventory Item:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Inventory icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Click on the Grid Icon on the right-hand side of the screen, then select Import.
3. Select what Entity you are importing for.
In order to properly import data, you must use the correct format in excel. It is recommended that you download the Sample File and fill out accordingly.
4. Once the excel file is complete, click on Upload button.
5. Select the appropriate file from the pop-up menu.
6. Click on the Next button located in the bottom right hand side of the screen.
7. Fill out the desired fields, then click on Next. Note that Part No and Type are required fields.
8. Verify that the data that is being imported is correct. If correct, click on Import button, located in the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Add a Part to Your Inventory Manually, click here.
To learn how to Create an Inventory Item Manually, click here.
To learn how to Add an Image to a Part Record, click here.
To learn how to Store Barcodes in an Inventory, click here.
To learn how to Add Warranty Information to a Part Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes to a Part Record, click here.