You can add or remove Entities the Employee is associated with on the Entities tab. An Employee is only selectable as a contact for Assets, Asset Tracking, or Work Orders if they are active and assigned to the same Entity. The following steps will help you manage an Entity assignment on an Employee Record:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Module tab, click on the Employees icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Create a new Employee Record or open an already existing Employee Record from your record list.
If creating a new employee record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Entities tab.
4. Select an Entity from the drop-down list and then click on Add Entity and the Entity will be added.
To delete an image file, go to Step 5.
5. To delete an existing Entity, click on the Delete icon. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create an Employee Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Attachments and URLs and an Employee Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Images on an Employee Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes on an Employee Record, click here.
To learn how to View Employee Work Order and Inspection History, click here.
To learn how to Manage an Employee Address, click here.
To learn how to Manage an Employee Phone Number, click here.