There are two different kinds of budgets in ManagerPlus. Operation budgets and purchasing budgets.
- Operational Budgets: Operation budgets are designed to be assigned to assets. Any work order expenses to the assigned assets are posted to that budget.
- Purchasing Budget: Purchasing Budgets are designed for purchase orders and inventory adjustments.
Creating a Budget Group is simple. Just follow the steps below.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. After Logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Modules tab and then click on the Budget icon in the main ribbon.
2. On the left panel, click on the New icon
3. Click on the Look Up icon next to the Budget Group field.
4. Click on the New icon.
5. Complete the appropriate fields
6. When you have finished step 3, click on the Save icon, then click on the OK icon.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create a Budget, click here.
To learn how to Add a Previous Year’s Budget, click here.
To learn how to Delete a Budget, click here.
To learn how to Estimate a New Fiscal Year, click here.
To learn how to Manually Enter a Budget Transaction, click here.
Field Descriptions *indicates a required field
- *Entity: A location, division, department, or any other organizational unit that you need to describe your company.
- *Group: Name of the Budget Group that the budget is assigned to.
- Description: A description of the budget. You can type up to 32 charters in this field. Providing a budget description is optional, it may be useful if you have similar named budgets.
- *Type: Choose the department this budget is assigned to.