This process cannot be done from a mobile device.
There are two different kinds of budgets in ManagerPlus. Operation budgets and purchasing budgets.
- Operational Budgets: Operation budgets are designed to be assigned to assets. work order expenses to the assigned assets are posted to that budget.
- Purchasing Budget: Purchasing Budgets are designed for purchase orders and inventory adjustments.
Creating a budget is a simple by following the steps below.
After Logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the "Modules" tab and then click on the Budget icon in the main ribbon.
On the left panel, click on the New icon
Complete the appropriate fields
Field Descriptions *indicates a required field
- *Budget ID: Descriptive name for the budget. You can type up to 24 characters in the Budget ID field.
- *Description: Description of the budget. You can type up to 32 characters in this field.
- *Budget Group: Name of the Budget Group the budget is assigned to.
- Active: The check box is selected by default. When selected, the budget is actively being used. Deselecting the check box with deactivate the budget.
When you have finished step 3, click on the Save icon.
Congratulations, you have created a budget.