For the process of record keeping, you can add budgets from previous years. The following steps will help create a previous years budget.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. After logging in to your ManagerPlus account. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Budgets icon on the main ribbon.
2. Select and open the current budget you want to add a previous years budget to.
3. Click on the Add Previous Fiscal Year icon
4. Select the new Fiscal Year you just created in the fiscal year box.
5. Specify the budget amounts for each month in the fiscal year by clicking on the Update icon. When finished, you will need ti click on the Save icon.
You cannot enter data in the Budget Expense and Budget Variance fields
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create a Budget, click here.
To learn how to Delete a Budget, click here.
To learn how to Create a Budget Group, click here.
To learn how to Estimate a New Fiscal Year, click here.
To learn how to Manually Enter a Budget Transaction, click here.