Adding an image to an asset can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Assets tab on the main ribbon of ManagerPlus.
2. Create a new asset or open an already existing asset from your desktop computer.
If creating a new asset, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3. If you need help on how to create a new asset, see article, Creating an Asset Manually.
3. Click on the Images tab.
4. To attach an image, click on the Choose File button, then select the appropriate file.
5. Once the file is chosen, click on Add Image.
6. You can then choose to have the image set as the default for the asset by clicking on the green check mark directly underneath the image.
If you choose to delete the image, you can click on the Delete icon directly underneath the image. A pop-up screen will appear, asking you to confirm your action. By clicking on OK you will have successfully deleted the image.
Useful Information and Links: