Managing Notes in an Employee Record is an important feature of creating a successful Employee Record and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Employees icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Employee Record or open an already existing Employee Record from your record list.
If creating a new employee record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Notes tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking on the Notes tab, select the New Note icon.
To modify or edit a Note, go to Step 6.
To delete a note, go to Step 7.
5. Once the Note section has opened, enter in the desired Notes to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
6. To modify or edit a Note in an Employee Record, click on the Update pencil icon. You will then be able to edit the attached Note. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To Delete an existing Note, click on the Delete icon. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK,
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Create an Employee Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Attachments and URLs and an Employee Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Images on an Employee Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Employee Entity Assignments, click here.
To learn how to View Employee Work Order and Inspection History, click here.
To learn how to Manage an Employee Address, click here.
To learn how to Manage an Employee Phone Number, click here.