Managing notes on a Customer Record is an important feature of creating a successful Customer Record and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Customers icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Customer Record or open an already existing Customer Record from your record list.
If creating a new Customer Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Notes tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking on the Notes tab, select the New Note icon.
To modify or edit a note, go to Step 6.
To delete a note, go to Step 7.
5. Once the note section has opened, enter in your desired Notes, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
6. To modify or edit a Note in a Customer Record, click on the Update pencil icon. You will then be able to edit the attached Note. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To delete an existing Note, click on the Delete icon. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Manage Customer Entity Assignments, click here.
To learn how to Create a Customer Record, click here.
To learn how to View Customer Invoice and Work Order History, click here.
To learn how to Manage a Customer’s Address, click here.
To learn how to Manage a Customer’s Phone Number, click here.
To learn how to Manage Attachments and URL’s on a Customer Record, click here.