Adding an Attachment or URL to a Customer Record can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Module tab, then click on the Customers icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Customer Record or open an already existing Customer Record from your record list.
If creating a new Customer Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Attachments tab.
4. To attach a file, click on the Attach File option from the drop-down menu, then the Choose File button, and then select the appropriate file. To add a website link, click on the Website Link option from the drop-down menu, then enter in the URL and name into the provided space.
5. Click on New Attachment. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Attachment into your Customer Record and are ready to proceed.
6. To update an Attachment or URL, click on the Update icon on the right. Enter in the correct information in the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
7. To delete an Attachment or URL, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK. If you need to enter in a new Attachment or URL and need help, return to Step 4.
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Manage Customer Entity Assignments, click here.
To learn how to Create a Customer Record, click here.
To learn how to View Customer Invoice and Work Order History, click here.
To learn how to Manage a Customer’s Address, click here.
To learn how to Manage a Customer’s Phone Number, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes on a Customer Record, click here.