Managing Customer Phone Numbers is a simple process. In can be easily maintained in just a few simple steps. The following steps will help you maintain a Customer Phone Number:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Customers icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Create a new Customer Record or open an already existing Customer Record from your record list.
If creating a new Customer Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Phones tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking on the Phones tab, select the Add Phone icon.
To modify or edit a phone number, go to Step 6.
To delete a phone number, go to Step 7.
5. Once the phone number section has opened, enter in the desired phone number to the provided space, then, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
You have the choice of entering in the phone type, either Home, Cell, Work, Business, Fax, or Other.
You have the choice of making this phone number the default number for this profile by clicking on the default icon.
6. To modify or edit a Phone Number in a Customer Record, click on the Update icon. You will then be able to edit the Phone Number. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To delete an existing phone number, click on the Delete icon. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK,
Useful Information and Links:
Useful Links to Related Articles:
To learn how to Manage Customer Entity Assignments, click here.
To learn how to Create a Customer Record, click here.
To learn how to View Customer Invoice and Work Order History, click here.
To learn how to Manage a Customer’s Address, click here.
To learn how to Manage Attachments and URL’s on a Customer Record, click here.
To learn how to Manage Notes on a Customer Record, click here.