Cat® Product Link™ redefines fleet management effectiveness. Its easy-to-use interface, called VisionLink®, enables customized health and utilization reports, and mapping and mixed fleet capabilities. And Product Link transmits the information via cell and satellite. Product Link connects customers to our world-class dealer network. Product Link gets you accurate, timely and useful information about the location, utilization and condition of your equipment—the kind of information that can make a huge difference in the efficiency and costs of your entire operation. It pays to know the Cat Product Link.
Let your Cat® dealer help you improve your bottom-line results by using Cat fleet management telematics information.
This connector leverages your Cat® Product Link™ by bringing in machine data from Product Link™ enabled equipment. For more information about VisionLink®, click here.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce data entry by synchronizing assets from VisionLink® to ManagerPlus based on serial number*.
- Increase accuracy by automatically capturing machine data such as machine hours, and miles/kilometers from your Product Link enabled equipment.
- Progress log-based schedules without manual log entries.
- More accurate unit reporting on asset utilization and costs.
*If you are in need of help with implementing this connector you may reach out to Technical Support at the number shown below.
In order to have a successful and timely set-up there is some information you will need to gather before calling our Technical Support. Listed below is the needed information that you will be asked to give our Support team:
- Serial numbers must be identical in ManagerPlus and VisionLink®.
- Obtain a Cat and VisionLink® API database name, email address and password.
Once you have gathered the information listed above, you will need to reach out to our Technical Support team who will set up the VisionLink® connector for you. The number for our Technical Support team is 1-844-423-5900.