For over a decade, Geotab has been a proven industry leader in the area of fleet management and vehicle tracking technology, also known as telematics. Geotab's advanced telematics is used to manage employee productivity and significantly reduce accidents. Geotab helps manage the maintenance, inventorying and fuel management of the company's fleet vehicles. Geotab data is open and is easily integrated into your IT systems to automate. Many Fortune 500 companies rely on Geotab's technology to provide measurable management data. Since Geotab provides end-to-end hardware and software solutions that are entirely scalable, both enterprise organizations and small-to-medium sized firms are active users. Geotab is the inventor and manufacturer of the products. These products are represented and sold worldwide through hundreds of partners. With over 100,000 daily users of Geotab software that processes over 900 million data points daily, Geotab has established itself as a world leader in helping businesses move forward.
This connector automatically brings machine and vehicle data from Geotab. By bringing in hours and miles/kilometers from your Geotab-enabled equipment, we can automatically progress your maintenance schedules, report on cost by utilization and ensure even better asset management and reportability. For more information on Geotab, click here.
Some of the key features and benefits of Geotab are:
- The ability to reduce data entry by synchronizing assets from Geotab to ManagerPlus based on serial number*.
- Being able to increase accuracy by automatically capturing machine data such as machine hours and miles/kilometers from your Getoab-enabled equipment.
- Having progress log-based schedules without manual log entries.
- Enhance your utilization of ManagerPlus and Geotab with combined data reporting.
- Set up scheduled sync, but also have the ability to manually sync.
*If you are in need of help with implementing this connector you may reach out to Technical Support at the number shown below.
In order to have a successful and timely set-up there is some information you will need to gather before calling our Technical Support. Listed below is the needed information that you will be asked to give our Support team:
- You must contact Geotab and get a dedicated service account that is API enabled.
- Obtain a Geotab database name, email address and password.
Once you have gathered the information listed above, you will need to reach out to our Technical Support team who will set up the Geotab connector for you. The number for our Technical Support team is 1-844-423-5900.